Hey guys,

I'm curious how you can get the number of tweets over time. For
example, let's say I want to create a graph that charts how many times
@ladygaga has been mentioned in the past 15 minutes, as opposed to
@beyonce. And I'd want that graph to update every 15 minutes.
Basically, I want to know how to create something like this:

http://www.mtv.com/netstorage/mtvncorpstor.download.akamai.com/8620/radian6/ttl1m/app/snapshot

I combed through the API Documentation, and I couldn't find the way to
do it. But there's *got* to be a way. I also looked at all the
different ways to do an Advanced Search (http://search.twitter.com/
advanced) and couldn't find a way to do that. I can definitely search
for the number of times someone's been mentioned in the past X amount
of time, but the number of results gets truncated. Ideally I'd just
want to do something that gives me the following statistics:
"@ladygaga mentioned 295 times in the past 15 minutes."

Does anyone know how to go about doing something like this?

Thank you so much!