Hi Guys

Whilst our desktop app has been desktop OAuth-based since launch, the
media uploading has been username / password based (yfrog, twitpic
etc). With basic auth going the way of the dodo next month, I just
wanted to check to see what folks are doing for media uploads to
services that use Twitter creds. Raffi's talked about the delegated
OAuth etc, however I'm a little confused on the status of this new-
fangled method - and whether it's something developers can work with
right now.

Apologies if this *has* been covered elsewhere, however I just wanted
to bring this up and ask what the recommended method is for clients
wanting to make sure things like yfrog / twitpic uploading continue to
work.

Cheers!

Nik (@nikf)