On 5/14/2010 1:26 PM, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
Hi,friend
    I find a good Chinese website which is    www.pymnice.info. It sells
electronic products. All of them are brand new and original and they
all have cheap price and high quality.The company also deal with the
tariff for us. One of my friends orders an Apple laptop. It only takes
a week to get it.
Let us enjoy the happiness of shopping.

No, let us enjoy the happiness of updated spam filters.

Actually, this is a previous user to the group who appears to have been
joe-jobbed. I have returned that account to moderation, and am removing
this thread.

no problem. just cracking on the user and the requirement of perpetually updating the spam filters. TIA.