I have an app using OAuth (actaully xAuth) and it is working well... or almost well.
I had a few bugs with encoding, I was not using UTF8 and now I do, so I am able to tweet stauff like "Peñarol á é í ó ú" (spanish lang characters). I was making some tests and I noticed that if I want to set '!' as my status (just the exclamation mark) it dos not work... I get an "Incorrect signature" error message. I tried moving stuff around but my actual config works in most cases. I can even twit 'é' as my status and it works! :S Can anybody point me in the right direction... most samples I've seen online don't care about UTF8 encoding, probably because most of them are built in the US :( Thanks. Regards, Seba