Hopefully someone can help me out with this one, as I'm pretty stuck..

I'm using the PHP example on here:
http://dev.twitter.com/pages/oauth_single_token

"function getConnectionWithAccessToken($oauth_token,
$oauth_token_secret) {
  $connection = new TwitterOAuth(CONSUMER_KEY, CONSUMER_SECRET,
$oauth_token, $oauth_token_secret);
  return $connection;
}

$connection = getConnectionWithAccessToken("abcdefg", "hijklmnop");
$content = $connection->get("statuses/home_timeline");"

along with the OAuth.php and twitterOAuth.php classes from @abraham's
code.  I've triple checked that all the keys are correct (copied and
pasted from my twitter account).  I'm using my OAuth_Token and
OAuth_Token_Secret, not the sample strings in the above code.

No matter what I request in the 'get', I get an "Invalid / Used nonce"
error back.  The Oauth.php and twitteroauth.php files are 100%
untouched, and when I view the request, the nonce and timestamp are
changing with every request.

If I change the OAuth_Token key I get an expired token error, but
changing the other keys doesn't have any effect, so it might be
related to the keys I'm using?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!