Thanks Steve!

I'm using it, but I always get back a 401 error when trying to do a
request.

- My apps have been granted xAuth access by Twitter (I tried with
multiple consumer keys and secrets)
- I fetch the token with -[MGTwitterEngine
getXAuthAccessTokenForUsername:password:]
- I get the token back in -[id accessTokenReceved:forRequest:]
- I set it on the Twitter engine with -[MGTwitterEngine
setAccessToken:]
- I try to send an update with -[MGTwitterEngine sendUpdate:] and I
always get a 401 error back (with no description of the 401)

Is it working for someone? Any idea of what is going on in my case?

Thanks a lot,

Mathieu