Registering a basic-auth source parameter was not the same action as
registering an application. It is possible that between the time you
registered the "SimplyTweet" source parameter and now, someone else
registered an application under the same name. If you own a trademark
on "SimplyTweet", you can follow the process at the lower half of
http://twitter.zendesk.com/entries/18367 and our Policy team will be
happy to help you with this. If not, please follow up on your ticket
(for privacy reasons) and we'll look into it further.

Thanks!
Brian Sutorius