It looks like a change was recently made to mobile.twitter.com so that
it no longer remembers logins. Every time I quit the browser and then
revisit the site, I have to re-login.

1. Open browser (Chrome, Safari, etc)
2. Visit http://mobile.twitter.com
4. Quit browser
5. Relaunch browser
6. Visit http://mobile.twitter.com
7. Now you have to log in again (this wasn't the case before)

It is not an issue with my browser's cookie settings. Every other site
I visit remembers me when it is supposed to.

The mobile site doesn't have a 'Remember me' checkbox at login because
it should remember you by default (as it used to do).

This is important because I have an iPad app that embeds Twitter's
mobile site. It used to work fine, but now requires a log in every
time you launch the app. This kills the user experience (especially on
a mobile device where typing is a pain) and makes the mobile site far
less useful.

Please have mobile.twitter.com remember logins, at least for an
extended period of time.