Hi Taylor,

    Thank you for looking at my problem.

 I am using Mr David Billingham's PHP class file in application. "
http://twitter.slawcup.com/twitter.class.phps";.

Yes request URL include parameter as username to fetch data from methods
like userstatus($unm) (gives particular user's data) and followerscid($unm)
gives that user's followers info and ratelimit() method (gives
rate_limit_status).

One of the e.g to API request is:(these methods included in TwitterAPI.php,
having twitter as class name)
     function userstatus($unm)
    {
           $request = 'http://api.twitter.com/1/users/show/'.$unm.'.xml';
            return $this->process($request);
    }
and call this method with twitter class object, gives error on accessing
data as invalid arguments supplied in the main code but when I call it
individually with print_r(arrayname) then it gives like- "bool(false)" .

Yes using xml as extension to get data in xml format.(not familiar with
.json format. )

There is no such proxy like thing as I hv uploaded files on server and
dealing directly with it.

Hope I was able to give you the actual problem status.

Please assist me on this.
Thank you in advance.

Rushi.