Since you are syncing everything you might as well just use one application
then you would only have to worry about syncing to your servers.

You might also want to look into some sort of delegation from the mobile
clients and their communication to your servers.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Developer for hire | http://abrah.am
@abraham | http://projects.abrah.am | http://blog.abrah.am