Hi,

In building out our Android and iPhone app we are in need of a
seamless way for users to auth with Twitter and make it possible for
us to Auto-Share for them if they choose. With the http auth going
away we are looking for guidance on best practices here. We would love
to see something like the iPhone FB Connect code for Twitter for both
iPhone and Android.

Cheers,
Caleb
Justin.tv