Thanks Taylor! Can you say anything about wether you actually persist
them anywhere? I mean it would be an enormous challenge to actually
allow those to be queried interactively online. But if you do have the
data somewhere an intermediate step might be to allow batch requests
for large data sets which are then provisioned for download say at off
peak times. Though I just realized, you prob. don't have an off-peak
time!