Hi there,

I am using Mr David Billingham's PHP class file in application. "
http://twitter.slawcup.com/twitter.class.phps";.

The request URL include parameter as username to fetch data from methods
like userstatus($unm) (gives particular user's data) and followerscid($unm)
gives that user's followers info and ratelimit() method (gives
rate_limit_status).

One of the e.g to API request is:
     function userstatus($unm)
    {
           $request =
'http://api.twitter.com/1/users/show/'.$unm.'.xml<http://api.twitter.com/1/users/show/%27.$unm.%27.xml>';

            return $this->process($request);
    }
and call this method with twitter class object, gives error on accessing
data as invalid arguments supplied in the main code but when I call it
individually with print_r(arrayname) then it gives like- "bool(false)" .

same thing happens with ratelimit() which gives error as "Invalid Arguments
Supplied to the method"

Using xml as extension to get data in xml format and developed whole code
using xml(key-value pair)

There is no proxy like thing as I hv uploaded files on server and dealing
directly with it.

Please help me on this.
Thank you in advance.

Rushi.