I do not think forcing the user to logout  is a good idea. Isn't this a
security breach? Twitter will any how ask the user to signout if the user
does not wish to connect to your app with the logged in account.Then he will
be shown the login page and after successful authentication user will be
redirected back to your app (like normal flow)