Hi Rushi,

I haven't seen behavior like this before. How are you reading the response?
Are you sure you're looking at the raw response sent in the HTTP request?
Are you using a web browser or a library that might be processing the XML
incorrectly or rendering the XML as if it were HTML (which is what sounds
most likely)?

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod