i'm facing an equal scenario like the one above...
i'm running a website where 2 to 3 users post status updates to that
site which are posted then to twitteraccounts of the corresponding
user. so basically i want to send updates to 2 or 3 twitter accounts
via a php script. the users send their status updates via e-mails to
the website and the script updates the website and posts to the
twitter account of the user who has send in the status update.
do i need to implement the whole OAuth process or can i use single
tokens?
thanks in advance!

Claudio