Hi Guillermo,

In your code here, it shows you requesting from
api.twitter.com/1/statuses/mention.json when you should be accessing the
plural form api.twitter.com/1/statuses/mentions.json -- which is why you're
getting a Not Found error.

But to be fair, we have been having some issues this week. They will be
ironed out soon.

Taylor