Hi Rich-

Nice catch! During one of our deployments today, we mistakingly
switched the OAuth Echo API to use Twitter's Non-SSL Endpoint. I just
pushed a fix for it- can you let me know if everything works correctly
for you again?

(Coincidently, the deployment that turned off SSL for the API was
turning SSL on for another part of the website. :P)

Thanks!

Steve Corona
Twitpic