Hello,

I am having some issues implementing XAuth support into an iPhone
application using MGTwitterEngine and OAuthConsumer libraries. I know
that XAuth support has been rolled in to MGTwitterEngine fairly
recently, but I need to get this app working as soon as possible, so I
would appreciate any insights you might have regarding the issue. I
assume the problem is within one of the libraries.

Every authentication request I make gets a 401 response with the error
message: "Failed to validate oauth signature and token"

Here is the OAuth header I am using as a reference:

OAuth oauth_consumer_key="XXXXXXXXXXXX", oauth_signature_method="HMAC-
SHA1", oauth_signature="fn0Jacb0S82Nq73humvpO9p%2FfD4%3D",
oauth_timestamp="1274478827", oauth_nonce="45EA837E-
CD9A-4C53-8925-3036196E8F2F", oauth_version="1.0"

I tried changing the nonce to a simpler string, and playing with the
timestamp, but it didn't seem to make a difference.

I also added "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" as the Content-Type
header.

Twitter support just confirmed that XAuth is enabled for our app, but
I am at a loss as to what's going wrong here. I'll appreciate some
help, thank you.