We operate an aggregation site that used to grab status updates
directly through individual rss feeds, when lists appeared we took the
opportunity to integrate with them instead to decrease the overall
number of calls to the API it would take to update a few hundred
accounts on our lists... we recently noticed that some tweets are
missing from the list XML that are in the personal RSS feed?!?!? The
missing tweets seem to be @ replies BUT the odd thing is that some @
replies are coming through -- so after some research we think that the
list API is returning tweets with @ replies that are to other people
in the list? Is that the case? If so, ummm why and more importantly
how do we get around that so we see complete status updates in the
list or do we have to go back to running the old method and pounding
on the API?

Please advise.

Thanks!