I'm currently writing a twitter-enabled Flash game using the tweetr
library. The library only seems to support Client mode, so I started
out writing the game to work that way, but pasting a PIN isn't really
an ideal thing to ask a player to do in the world of browser games, so
now that it's working I'd try to extend the library a bit and get
Browser mode working. The problem is, when I change my app's settings
to Browser mode, when I request authentication, I still get sent to
the PIN page instead of the callback URL I set. Is this a bug? Do I
need to delete the application and re-create it in Browser mode? Or am
I just not understanding what the difference is between Client and
Browser mode?