Thanks Georgios, your website does exactly what I need. Except that I
don't need to use a website, but to built this functionality into my
application, that will show real-time results for a certain groups of
tweets competing for popularity. I don't want my app to scrape your
pages (for example by doing a request to
http://favorious.com/search/favorites?s=cerati)
but rather to get the data directly from the Twitter API.
Since you have achieved this already, do you have any advice on how to
tackle this?
How does your website know how many times a given tweet has been
favorited?