Hey! How are you doing?

                           We read your post on “Twitter Development Talk”
‘Google Group’. You are right that, developing a twitter app individually is a
very hard work. Or, in crux, it’s really impossible.

                   But, please don’t give up. If you still like to create the
twitter app or want to help in the development work, then you have the option
to join us!

           We, Steel Sendras Group, is an organization providing various
non-profit & for-profit services worldwide. And, recently, we want to develop a
really cool, efficient, smart, reliable twitter app along with other softwares.
So, you can come on board.

We are a community of people working together to make the web a better place.

If you think it’s a spam, then please feel free to contact us.

                                     Cheers..

                         Steel Sendras Group

Follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/SteelSendras