Hi,

I have a flash website and a button on it which says "Share Link". I
would like the user to press that button and post a tweet on his page.

How can I do this ? I have been successful in creating a Twitter
anywhere application and tested it on my server. It works fine and I
have been able to render and use a TweetBox succesfully. But I want to
do it via flash. Is there anyway to do this ?

If I could call the script with parameters that the Tweet button on
TweetBox calls, then I guess I could achieve it.

I looked into the twitterscript API for actionscript but it doesn't
seem to provide this functionality as of now. Or am i wrong ?

Thanks for your help

smaira