We're always working to improve our duplicate tweet detection
routines, and as such there's no hard equation you can follow for
issuing duplicate tweets reliably. I'm a big advocate for expressing
these kind of limits in a way you can interpret programatically but in
this case the target is moving. By indicating the time window when a
duplicate of the recently submitted tweet could be resubmitted, we
would be opening an abuse vector.

Including something unique in the string might be your best bet to get
around this.