Hi,

I am using the twitter stream api to access the sample of public
tweets.
For each tweet I need to know the latitude and longitude location from
where the tweet was sent. I am looking up that information in the
"geo" tag/field. But I observed that even if the "geo_enabled" field
is set to true, the "geo" field is set to null for many tweets. Will
appreciate if you can help me understand why this is the case.

Also will appreciate if you can help me figure out if there is a
better way to find the latitude and longitude location from where the
tweet was sent by the user.

thanks and I greatly appreciate your help with this!

gm