I realize it may not be logistically possible just yet, but you may also want
to throw some consideration for an additional hackfest for those closer to the
east coast. (Eg-NYC)

-----Original Message-----
From: themattharris <thematthar...@twitter.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 15:30:07
To: Twitter Development Talk<twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [twitter-dev] Re: Annotations Hackfest

Great question. We're really excited to see what developers do with
annotations during the hackfest. In some ways the hackfest can be
thought of as an early test of annotations and will let us know what
we have left to do before we release them to the developer community.

The plan, if things go well at the hackfest, is to have a general
developer release this summer.