The link is:

http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/users/lookup

It actually returns the full dataset for up to 100 users. The returned
data is sorted by your newest friendship in descending order.  This
functionality is quite minimal and could definitely be expanded upon
like I suggested above.  I was just wondering if there were any
possibly hidden parameters I could pass in to change the count, cursor
position, etc.