Hi Taylor, It were simple search queries, and I was unable to capture failed response. My application geocodes search results, when i changed distance units from miles to km it kinda worked but it was very glitchy. 2 hours ago when i checked everything worked fine, so I assume you guys must have changed something cause i haven't.
On May 27, 2:36 pm, Taylor Singletary <taylorsinglet...@twitter.com> wrote: > Can you share some of your example queries? Are you able to capture the > response of your failed requests? We made some changes recently to the > Search API on how it handles complex queries. Previously, there was a simple > limit of 140 characters in the query string -- now we computationally > calculate how complex a search query is and service it based off of that. > The unfortunate side effect is that it's difficult to determine how complex > a query is before trying it. Searches with many ORs and ANDs intermixed are > obvious candidates, especially when they contain additional operators. > > Taylor Singletary > Developer Advocate, Twitterhttp://twitter.com/episod > > On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 1:15 AM, yousef <y.sekan...@googlemail.com> wrote: > > I am using the search api in a flash application, everything worked > > like clockwork until a few days ago. However, now it seems like the > > api has an issue with "mi" unit. Furthermore, if i have a search > > string with a space in it, it doesn't work i.e if i search for "lady > > gaga" > > > i know this is not a good explanation, but i can't debug this at all - > > its like a ghost.