Hi Taylor,

It were simple search queries, and I was unable to capture failed
response. My application geocodes search results, when i changed
distance units from miles to km it kinda worked but it was very
glitchy. 2 hours ago when i checked everything worked fine, so I
assume you guys must have changed something cause i haven't.