Can you share an example of what your signature base string looks like in
the case of you sending the plain English tweet?

There are some cases when we're under load where we're send a "Cannot
authenticate you" error, but it doesn't look like that's what is going on
here.

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod