Matt,

I'm passing individual screen names and/or ids.  I understand the full
functionality of this API method.  My question is more of a feature
request because the return data is not particularly useful for what
I'm trying to do.  Ideally I would want to pass a cursor parameter
like many of the other API calls so I can sort over datasets of 100
results.

Scenario:
I would like to retrieve all specific user's followers screen names
(not just 100 of the latest) in the fewest possible API calls.
Ideally this would involve checking a "next_cursor" return variable
from the json data.