On May 29, 3:53 am, Abraham Williams <4bra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Twitvid supports OAuth Echo:http://twitvid.pbworks.com/authenticate

But, according to thisocumentation the authentication mechanism needs
user-name and password. But I cannot get the password. Because, I am
using OAuth for authentication in which user is redirected to the web-
page for entering user-name and password. I have used OAuth since
Twitter is removing the  of authentication mechanism which passes user-
name and password as arguments.

Thanks and regards,
Deepa