Hey Mark,

That API call gives me the right profile pic but only displays the
last tweet.  I am needing an API Call which gives me at least the last
three tweets and all the user information.  I am using the Drupal CMS
Twitter Module.  I can easily change the API call it uses but wouldn't
be able to rewrite the module to grab this info using multiple API
calls.

Any ideas?