Thanks, we'll look into those issues when we can. Not sure why the specific
problem with Firefox Ubuntu, but we'll see what we can do to test that in a
virtual machine. You can always view the terms of service at
http://dev.twitter.com/pages/api_terms

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod