Thanks for the feedback Taylor.

None of the ticket numbers for my submissions appear on that page
(#1007543, #1009988, #1013602).

To clarify what we should expect:  Our email requests for xAuth
permissions have generated tickets (even if we can't see or access
them) that will be responded to as quickly as possible.  Is that
accurate?

Thanks again.

Jeff