My users (none of them twitter users) are experiencing uncommanded
redirects to (undefined) twitter pages when they go to sites such as
washington post which, based on the limited information I have been
able to glean, is running @anywhere

I found one post at

http://www.devcomments.com/Anywhere-auto-redirecting-users-to-twitter-com-undefined-at190626.htm

where a twitter response indicates that the problem is "due to the
users' browser"

This seems to be a totally unethical response to a twitter process
that hijacks non twitter users browsers and prevents them from
accessing content they are attempting to access.

Anyone at twitter care to comment on how _not twitter_ users are
supposed to deal with these problems?

Beverly Howard