I might be overlooking something, but it seems like users/lookup isn't
working.  I tried it using my app credentials and got the following

  "errors": [
      "code": 17,
      "message": "No user matches for specified terms"

Just to be sure, I went to http://dev.twitter.com/console and entered
the parameters from the documentation


I tried

  1.   "user_id" in the left field and "1401881,1401882" then followed
that unsuccessful attempt with
  2.   "screen_name" and "dougw,raffi" in the right field

The second setting was attempted using both "GET" and "POST" with
"JSON" selected as output, and I got the same message.

After trying a bunch of combinations, using XML seemed to still work,
but no more JSON.

Reply via email to