Hi Mac Devs,

This time last year we hosted an informal meetup of WWDC attendees. The
event turned into a fun evening so we've decided to do it again. We are
inviting WWDC attendees and Twitter Platform developers to our office on
Wednesday, June 9, at 6PM. There is limited space, so please register at
http://bit.ly/twitterapi-wwdc if you would like to join.

During the meetup, we plan to discuss xAuth, OAuth Echo, give an update on
annotations, see demos of iPhone, iPad, and Mac apps and hold an open Q&A.
If you would like to apply to demo your Mac-based app, please fill out this
form: http://bit.ly/asvBwI. Around 8 o'clock, we will all head out for a few
drinks to close out the evening. We hope to see you there.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

The @twitterapi Team