Good to know. Did you mean to say "consume … streaming results"? I don't really
see where you use the stream here.

Also, please note that it's not a good idea to work with "since_id" and
"max_id" any more, because those will soon be (already are?) NON-SEQUENTIAL.
This means you will lose tweets if you rely on the IDs incrementing over time.
To quote the relevant email from Taylor Singletary:

> Please don't depend on the exact format of the ID. As our infrastructure
> needs evolve, we might need to tweak the generation algorithm again.
>
> If you've been trying to divine meaning from status IDs aside from their role
> as a primary key, you won't be able to anymore. Likewise for usage of IDs in
> mathematical operations -- for instance, subtracting two status IDs to
> determine the number of tweets in between will no longer be possible

Cheers.