I have an idea about a twitter project, and am looking for a twitter
programming guru to spend an hour or so with me face to face to get me
started off. People who want to do this as a pair programming project
are welcome. All I am looking for is to get an idea about how easy or
difficult would it be to do what I have in mind. So I am looking for
someone with some experience in Twitter APIs. I live in Newark (East
Bay) in the San Francisco Bay Area...

I don't expect to make money off this project. :-) I will probably
open source it; and I have been out of a job for a while. So all I can
afford to buy the guru is probably some snacks/coffee at
Starbucks... :-)

Thanks,
RV
R.V. Subramanyan