We have a few (difficult to pin down) edge cases where we throw a "bad
nonce" error in an otherwise legit scenario -- often while we are under
heavy amounts of load.  Is this error consistent for you no matter what
nonce you use?

Do you know if your timestamp is aligned with the time indicated in an HTTP
header of our response to your requests?

While others have found complicated nonce values cause issues, your nonce
seems relatively tame in comparison to those who ran into those issues. Just
the same, I'd recommend you try a different nonce generation scheme, perhaps
one with an eye for simplicity.

Otherwise, your request seems structurally correct. What does your POST body
for this request look like? Do you receive the same error when you replace
your "%20" space character in your POST body with plus?

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod