Hi Guys,
I've got an asp.net usercontrol to display twitter feeds.

It requests the xml using this url and then parsing it: "http://
twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline.xml?
screen_name=INSERTUSERNAMEHERE&count=INSERTPOSTCOUNTHERE";

ie "http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline.xml?
screen_name=ladygaga&count=5";

public List<TwitterStatus> GetStatusUpdates(string screenName, int
count)
{
        string url = String.Format(StatusesUserTimeline, screenName, count);
//this becomes something like:
http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline.xml?screen_name=ladygaga&count=5
        string xml = FetchXmlFromUrl(url);

        return CreateStatusObjectsFromXml(xml, count);
}

protected virtual string FetchXmlFromUrl(string url)
                {
                        using (WebClient client = new WebClient())
                        using (Stream s = client.OpenRead(url))
                        using (StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(s))
                        {
                                return sr.ReadToEnd();
                        }
                }

etc etc (if you need more code I can provide)

Just starting over the weekend on most of our sites we're now getting
the response: The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway
when trying to fetch the xml from the url

just wondering what would cause the 502???

the usercontrol is cached so we don't exceed the request limit..