Hi Jamie,

Can you provide some links to the repeated tweets? While things were at
their worse last night, it was very easy for duplicate updates to get
processed but that shouldn't be the case now.

Are you sure that the client you were using isn't trying to re-post tweets
on your behalf, thinking they haven't been posted yet?

Taylor