Sorry for all the issues around this login -- I really want to get this
login functioning correctly but we've had some system-wide changes recently
that have made some elements of fixing this "for reals though" difficult.
It's an incredibly basic issue that's overcomplicated by the particularities
of our production environment, the interaction of SSL, and subdomains. I
hope to have it fixed by the end of the week.

For now -- login to twitter.com, then go to the portal.

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod