Hi Taylor,

I am using [Tweetr APIs] for my application. I want to get user's public
feeds. However, i am facing a GET request rate limit problem. I am wondering
even if i make one or two request, it is giving me 400 error [rate-limit
reached]. If you can explain me the reason or any workaround for this
problem, it will be great....

Thanks & regards,
Bhushan