Am 15.06.2010 21:36, schrieb ckell...@gmail.com:
What can be done with the twitter api? What can be done with data? What kind of
output is useful to the general public? So far I have found twitter to be a
public version of text messages. I have ideas for twitter such as twitter
dating and twitter chatrooms is this something that the twitter api could be
used for to develop such a program?

-Chris
ckel...@aol.com

dating... i dont know.
i also dont know if i want my dating approaches to be visible for anyone and indexed by google, etc.

chat... maybe?
if you setup one account per chatchannel / room, people can DM that account, and a bot would DM anyone who is registered for that room.
it is possible, i suppose.

if its not via DM chatting people would "spam" other peoples timelines, at least i would see it that way.