Hi Jusung,

Our image upload facilities are in need of some refactoring -- they
frequently respond with a 500, sometimes having processed the image and
sometimes not. Have you checked after uploading to see if the image was
accepted?

I'm not familiar enough with Objective-C to really help you in that area,
but I wanted to make sure you know that basic authentication is going away
later this month, and if you're working on any kind of new project, you
should be using OAuth: http://dev.twitter.com/pages/auth_overview

Taylor