Hi Chiu,

You're going to want to reset your keys on your application settings on
dev.twitter.com -- we will really recommend not posting your consumer
secrets to the group -- but easy to rectify if you go and change your keys.

Your signature base string is actually a bit different than your keys. In
many OAuth libraries, they are difficult to access while other libraries
will make it easy. If you trace your code execution path through the OAuth
library you are using, you will find the step where your signature base
string is created -- that particular string holds most of the things that
can go wrong in an OAuth request.

Taylor