Hi Greg,

Do you have any kind of HTTP proxy active in your other location? It's
definitely possible that they are messing with HTTP headers or proxying the
request in some way.

Though unrelated, you'll want to make sure that the time on your server is
within a reasonable amount of drift from our server time (which is included
in a HTTP header of every request).

Is just this particular POST request failing in your site5 server, or all
POST requests?

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod