I am in "read/write" mode.

I tried posting to two different twitter accounts without luck...my
dev account, where I know what the access secret and token is supposed
to be and another one I just created.  I know my access token and
secret are being stored correctly and I believe they are being used
correctly in the auth header and the signature base string.

Other thoughts?  It would be nice to get an error returned that was a
little more indicative of what the problem might be.  Invalid/used
nonce isn't really cutting it right now.

Thanks,
Craig